5 THINGS GIRLS DO WRONG WHEN THEY POSE
Hey girls! hey guys! did you know that some girls actually take selfies more often just in order to keep their physique private? I know right!!! that is not what you thought. Neither did i.The fun is they may be trying to get around the problem of pose. Oops they got it all wrong. Says Conrad a social media expert at Elig-efa. Even selfies require just the perfect camera angle, perfect body tilt, perfect smile, and perfect looking spot.
OMG!!! how come some of these pretties do not know that? Any way,
These are 5 things girls do wrong when they pose
- Looking at themselves in the camera while posing for a selfie: Doing this is just so wrong. It gives the eye balls the wrong angle, and an illusion of ” squinted eyes ” that’s a minus on her pretty face. Trust me, you want to be on your optimum when you pose for a photo. Its but logical its going to stay that way for as long as it exists.
- Activating the wrong lip pose, for the right lips: Its only obvious that the lip pose activated, is supposed to match with the type of lip the pretty possesses. Don’t just pop those babies like base ball catchers gloves, get the balance between the cheeks, bulged jaws and lips. Every lip has a perfect pose. Base line, don’t be like this…
- holding up the camera at the wrong angle: Remember, its not vertical, and its not horizontal, the pose angles are sensitive. That angle lies between 45 – 70 degrees from the horizontal, depending on the area of the body intended to cover, from smaller areas, to larger areas respectively. Wondering what a 45 degree angle looks like?
- Flexing a knee and snapping a head: This has a 65% occurrence rate in selfies. it is virtually wastage of calories. if you bend a knee, make sure it is in the photo.
- Bringing the camera too close to the face: Selfies do not mean head shots so do not make them head shots. keep the camera at about arms length when you pose.